|
i don't suffer from insanity... i enjoy every minute of it... | |||
|
Sunday, April 13, 2008 so very very close... i'm almost done for the term! just one. more. day. i'm really looking forward to this summer... so many things planned! too bad the CN tower climb didn't work out so well... but i'm excited about.... 1. rock climbing! 2. softball 3. wings wings wings! lotsa wings haha 4. vancouver/korea/china 5. possibly habitat for humanity if that works out... okie now that i look at it doesn't seem like that many things... but i'm still excited.. cuz in between all there there's gonna be lotsa scrapbooking of course and trips to waterloo for gelato and the bead store... and work of course.. not AS exciting as everything else but i mean the kids are cute and even better.. i get to see my toddlers too! its gonna be a busy summer even though it doesn't seem like THAT much stuff... i'm looking forward to warm weather and the sun and hanging out with my awesome awesome friendsies! just gotta make it through one more day.... oh aaaaaand i love enchanted.. i watched it like 3 weeks ago? and i can't stop humming the songs hahaha i love enchanted. patrick dempsey and james marsden? *drool!* and i love the story... looooooove it hahaha! and i got my blue nail polish so that makes me happy too... i'm liking leona lewis a lot.. not that song thats on the radio all the time.. i don't like that one but the rest of her stuff i like! especially that one song 'better in time' its my favourite song next to the enchanted songs right now =) go find it and listen to it! when i'm feeling less lazy i'll find the song and put it up =) *nevermind! i found it haha cuz i'm procrastinating... i just realized how ugly my blog looks on internet explorer... but at least you can hear the song there! =) * Leona Lewis - Better in Time It's been the longest winter without you I didn't know where to turn to See somehow I can't forget you After all that we've been through Going coming thought I heard a knock Who's there no one Thinking that I deserve it Now I realize that I really didn't know If you didn't notice you mean everything Quickly I'm learning to love again All that I know is I'm gonna be ok Thought I couldn't live without you It's gonna hurt when it heals too It'll all get better in time And even though I really love you I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to It'll all get better in time I couldn't turn on the TV Without something there to remind me Was it all that easy To just put aside your feelings If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh Hurt my feelings but that's the path I believe in And I know that time will heal it If you didn't notice you mean everything Quickly I'm learning to love again All that I know is I'm gonna be ok Thought I couldn't live without you It's gonna hurt when it heals too It'll all get better in time And even though I really love you I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to It'll all get better in time Since there's no more you and me It's time I let you go So I can be free And live my life how it should be No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you Yes I will Thought I couldn't live without you It's gonna hurt when it heals too It'll all get better in time And even though I really love you I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to It'll all get better in time 0_o ( 6:14 PM ) ~ punchyfruit ~ |
|
||