i don't suffer from insanity...
i enjoy every minute of it...
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
loving my depressing songs.
 
Simple Plan - Perfect World

I never could’ve seen this far
I never could’ve seen this coming
Seems like my world’s falling apart

Why is everything so hard
I don’t think I can deal with the things you said
It just won’t go away

In a perfect world
This could never happen
In a perfect world
You’d still be here
And it makes no sense
I could just pick up the pieces
But to you
This means nothing
Nothing at all

I used to think that I was strong
Until the day it all went wrong
I think I need a miracle to make it through

I pictured I could bring you back
I pictured I could turn back time
Cuz I can’t let go
I just can’t find my way
Yeah
Without you I just can’t find my way

In a perfect world
This could never happen
In a perfect world
You’d still be here
And it makes no sense
I could just pick up the pieces
But to you
This means nothing
Nothing at all

I don’t know what I should do now
I don’t know where I should go
I’m still here waiting for you
I’m lost when you’re not around
I need to hold on to you
I just can’t let you go

In a perfect world
This could never happen
In a perfect world
You’d still be here
And it makes no sense
I could just pick up the pieces
But to you
This means nothing
Nothing at all
Nothing, nothing at all
Nothing at all

I've been listening to some Simple Plan lately.. i used to like them a lot but now i think they're just okie.. some of their stuff is still really good... but i can see why teeny boppers like them =) i'm in the mood to listen to some of my really depressing songs... not really sure why.. just in a bad mood lately i guess... oh well.. some depressing songs will get it all out of my system... and plus even if i stay in a bad mood nobody will really care all that much! march is sorta looking pretty lousy... stoobud march. *scowl*

giving up fried food for lent.. we'll see how that goes!

tired... think its making me cranky...

i've gotta prove them wrong.. its me against the world.
0_o

    ( 5:31 PM ) ~ punchyfruit ~


a journey through my head...

| links |
cute overload!
fun games!