i don't suffer from insanity...
i enjoy every minute of it...
Thursday, November 03, 2005
wow.
 
this term has gone by really fast... and i must say its been a pretty crappy term so far. sooo much work... but thats 4th year for you!

this is a pretty pointless post... i had stuff to say but now i can't remember any of it...

oh! i got a waterloo hoodie! well kat got it for me... i just need to pay her back =) yay! its a black hoodie... i don't have any black hoodies... wait i remmeber why now =) cuz of kitty and tubby =) black hoodies mean lotsa time defurring =) oh well! thats okie... i miss my kitties... boogers has gotten soooo fat... hehehe... he's so pudgy and cute but its so bad.. he's a big fat round ball! well i'll get to see kitty and tubby again in a few weeks!

i've been feeling pretty yucky these past couple of weeks... think its too much stress? tummyaches and headaches and aches and pains... at least i don't have anymore midterms... just essays and labs and assignments and quizzes... let the good times begin! at least now for sure i'll have lotsa time to do my work! and for my csi =)

oh.. another song thats been stuck in my head.. yes i know its depressing.. probably even more depressing than the song already on my blog.. but too bad! as soon as i find it i'm gonna change my song =)

Evanescence - Missing

Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
Maybe someday you'll look up,
And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one:
"Isn't something missing?"

You won't cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn't someone missing me?

Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?

Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
I breathe deep and cry out,
"Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"

Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?

And if I bleed, I'll bleed,
Knowing you don't care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
I'll wake up without you there,
Isn't something missing?
Isn't something...

0_o

    ( 12:51 PM ) ~ punchyfruit ~


a journey through my head...

| links |
cute overload!
fun games!