i don't suffer from insanity...
i enjoy every minute of it...
Friday, April 15, 2005

 
Broken - Seether Feat. Amy Lee

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph; I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away

You've gone away, you don't feel me anymore

The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
There’s so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open
And I don’t feel like I am strong enough
‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away

‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open
And I don’t feel like I am strong enough
‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away

‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right when you’re gone

You've gone away, you don't feel me anymore

i LOVE this song. i don't care how depressing it is i love it.
another day of studying. one tomorrow nite and 2 more monday. i am so screwed. can't wait to get away from this place... and everything else... i feel so... mad/sad/stessed about so many things right now. i'm gonna go watch a whose line is it anyways? to cheer myself up and listen to my broken song over and over until i fall asleep.
0_o

    ( 2:54 AM ) ~ punchyfruit ~


a journey through my head...

| links |
cute overload!
fun games!